Sunday, January 30, 2011

Yamaha Sx230 For Sale

Prizes!

Hello!
I come with a prize that gave me Vir or Cris, I'm not sure which of the two lol. Is to have 7 things about us and pass it to another 15 bloggers so first story and then attach =) hehe.


1. I have 22 years.
2. I'm so crazy to end the classes and begin practice with my little ones, yes, studying Early Childhood Education and I love it!
3. In March I 3 years with my boyfriend and I have a desire to go to live together ..
4. I love music and, more specifically, the heavy metal. I can throw away hours listening to me, no more need to spend a nice afternoon. Whoever says they do not like without having heard, give it a chance because you have letters that make your hair stand on end!
5. You know that a few days ago I'm not going through my best time but it seems that little by little it all goes back positioning and wanting to blog! I have a few entries already prepared for you!!
6. I plan on "saving" and this month I bought very few things and all super cheap!, To see what it takes ... xD
7. I love having you, because even though we barely know, this kind of "tagspremios" help us to know more each other and learn a lot from you.

And I will give this award ... chan chan chan! drumroll!
Gadirroja
Anne

Hr-vincent-fromaget in The <hr>-Contest Results - Download your fresh <hr>-line now!

And another award, must give it to the top 5 to update today or the last 5 published =)


Anne
Lululooks



0 comments:

Post a Comment