Sunday, January 30, 2011

What's The Best Motor For A Sandrail?

Brushes Comprita on Ebay: Glue DUO

Kukis!

I'm back in these worlds again !!!!, potinguiles THANK everyone for the support they are giving me, I have uploaded a lot of moral! =)
has given me the world of false eyelashes, one that does not conform with whom you have, look at your .. LOL and I decided to begin "almost" most importantly, a good adhesive .. I went investigating and came to the conclusion that the DUO glue was the best. He knew he could find in the stands of M EAR C but I in my city I have, that strange ... So

I decided to get me to research online and saw that it had in Maquillalia but at a price that seemed exaggerated: 9'15 € 7g tube and tube € 16'30 14gr. So I chose to look on Ebay and found the seller ideal, cost me € 7'28 tube 14 gr shipping included =)

The tube your box ...

appears white but is transparent ...










Now I only find good tabs since that I have gave them to me with a request to BeautiesFactory and are typical of chinorris to notice they are completely artificial.
recently Loudwater made an entry on false eyelashes and saw that it recommended a website that sold natural eyelashes, I was flipping through and has the most competitive prices and a wide variety of tabs, Web is NonPareilBoutique .
I'm not decided yet but I do not know more ways to look, what you recommend for me?, Do you like false eyelashes?

I leave a video of Mary genius which explains how to apply false eyelashes, I love this girl, is a delight and it's gorgeous!!



I await your recommendations on this issue, see if I buy and some that I have a desire to put on a amazing! lol.

A big kiss to tod @ s!

0 comments:

Post a Comment