Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Relational Database Advantages And Disadvantages

Comprita on Ebay: Case Expandable to

Beauties!

you remember the login I did on alternatives to "Brush Guard? Then I fell short in mm for more chubby brushes so recently asked of the measure were larger than 15mm, and I happened completely !!!!!. The truth is that more than anything I asked for the brush "Powder Brush Elf and Paulacky , which we all want, worship and tempts us (at least to me = P) I saw that they were requested and asked that this was going to the brush (mine were already on the way ...), told me that the ring did not fit well so fat ... so I stayed with the bug and just wait my turn came hehe.

This is what I have left 1m sent to me, I asked for this ebay seller and it took me 3'70 € with shipping included, I think he deserves punishment enough compared with the "Brush Guard" Do not you think?

I have made several steps because depending on how thick the ring is more or less remains collection, the longest is that of the "powder brush" Elf because it has a fairly large lettering.
Remember you have to give a little heat on the ends so they do not throw, I did bringing it to a lighter but very little, just enough to join the edges but is not too hard because then they get burned handle .

This is how I have been in the "Powder Brush", the truth is that it keeps the shape very well once it is camaraderie =)

And these are the brushes to which I have put them, know them all. So you can have an idea for brushes that are used to the "Foundation Brush" Professional line of Elf's going great but it is what is doing the best I have, is simply to take no dust because this brush just I use it only to implement the first face or some face masks.


And this is all girls, I hope you feel encouraged to ask "these" "Brush Guard, as well as being much cheaper, are more originals to be colorful =)
I and I have all mine protected keeping your FORMIT hehe.

An enormous besazo tod @ s !!!!!!!!!! Hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment