Tuesday, March 22, 2011

'matula Herbal Formula'

Tag the Lipstick

Kukis Hello!
Return and start with a tag I saw on the blog of Paulacky and I was quite curious, especially for getting to know all a bit more in this world!


was little lipstick you wore your mother? : that I remember ... my mother, but my aunt if the pillábamos the vanity my cousin and I and I could forget about them because they had just the poor ... hehe.

At what age did you buy your first lipstick? : On 16, I bought my mother in Avon and I have it yet, is a brown with golden (horrible) and smells like coconut! I have to remember it only because I like xD
red lipstick or pink? : The two, I can not decant for one ...

The most expensive lipstick that you bought: Well ... I'm not a person who wasted much in these things the truth ... I do not remember! plus most I have are of Nyx, but now I remember I think it is the Astor Stay Perfect I have.

And the cheapest?: Nyx \u200b\u200b
The
weirdest thing you've done with a lipstick: I do not know the truth .. Did you paint your lips? haha

And finally, if you had someone recommend a lipstick that you recommend and why? : Nyx \u200b\u200b Chloe is a beautiful color and is my favorite so .. because they recommend? hehe

Well, that's all for today, but fun cortito tag =)

A precious besazo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment