Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Which Bracelets Is Hoda Wearing?

I'm back!

Hi girls!

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIII, I know I've been missing too long but I had my reasons! lol.

When I returned from Madrid (the last day I posted) I came very bad, I was a bad week, the first days with fever and then just cough, sore throat and other flu-like symptoms so it was not to write much.

Then this weekend was somewhat depressed and lonely at home, so my boy was staying with me in my time of downturn, total that he could not post anything here.

On day 14 I started my practice in Kindergarten and I grabbed it with muuuuuuuuuchas win, the bad, which came at 8 and leave at 3, so when I get home and I see a little "Nonsense, the Fair" and I fall asleep and then to fight a little of my "depression" (I'm not depressed but is a way to say = P) because I'm going for a walk, to see my boy to the store, meet friends ... and I can not write.

Yesterday I joined (again) to the driving school and I started today, the moment I'm very happy and I've caught with waaaaay win, now only remains to see what takes me because I signed up again one day solo'fui and I did not hehe.

Well girls ... I have already settled with this in practice, I have more / less hours I have organized and eager to tell new Cosic, although I have nothing to tell you just like, "Hauls" because I'm saving mode and I have not bought anything, just a couple of things and I still have to come .., yes, I have to make finished products and so give the "Prodotti Finiti "still stands, I also I have to make an entry that I am speaking to you of treatment according to the lashes with castor oil and a tag =)

Do I have missed? = P ME TO YOU yeahhhh, but I I've been reading all although some have said you do not! Sorry to be so barking! lol.

Big kiss a tod @ s and THANKS for being there, because despite my hiatus, to people who are there to continued to fan =)

PS: I am preparing a sorteito time we get to the 350 (albeit with very poor products)

0 comments:

Post a Comment