Saturday, February 19, 2011

15252034 Gm Remote Applications

Beauties Factory

kukis!
Today I come to one of the purchases made in January and I have come recently. Paulacky
saw a post talking about pallets Beauties Factory and I could not resist ... He had many shades loose but did not know if I would come so I started to measure and good, better or for worse ...

ojeé also shadows godet they had (there are thousands of colors!) And for the price I decided to ask a couple of them, purple and blue (me in my line, go), and this is what I asked : SHADOWS

Godet: 1'21 € each


His pigmentation is not quite there but the medium mixing home is a miracle hehe


palette of 15 shades. Have a diameter of 3'5cm: 6'04 €


The shadows that I got are:

- BF
- Kiko Colour Sphere (I dropped the depot and had to do a hack too godet is ugly because the mud and can not fit but you have to overlay ...)
- Kiko normal line
- Essence
- Sephora (is smaller but I've stuck with double-sided tape)
- Deliplus (are smaller but I stuck with double sided tape)

* I feel the poor quality of the last picture but I wanted to put 3 in one for you only saw it at a glance *
Shipping
were 0'44 € from China, no doubt, I recommend this site if you have a lot of loose shadows and I want to do with a practical and cheap lollipops without paying more for shipping that them =) I hope I have helped

.

A very very big kiss to tod @ s! Hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment