Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Herpes In Pubic Hair?

Castor Oil Properties

Hi girls!!
Thanks for all the advice you gave me for my problem with the tabs, I thank you from my heart!
Of all the possibilities, I opted to try the castor oil, I read a lot online and the truth that many people give good reviews, I decided to investigate a little about their properties and I am going to enumerate:

  1. Enriching and soothing dandruff
  2. Well
  3. immediately counteract the desiccating effects caused by chemical dyes, the summer sun and salt-laden sea air.
  4. It helps keep the hair perfectly arranged
  5. Excellent harder to strengthen and eliminate the yellow color of nail polish lip
  6. Very good for dry skin and dark
  7. Extends lashes.
  8. Eye inflammation skin impurities
  9. Styes
  10. Ojeras
Constipation
This is the one I have given to me at the pharmacy, is your price? 3.5 €


I will apply every night with a stick but I have to do with a gupillón a mask or one of those who sell clean and to apply them along .

I'll tell my experience, I hope it goes well, I want them back .. for some of my body I like and I'm going bald lol.

I hope you find useful and I have helped. If you have tried it, tell me your experience in comments =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment