Saturday, February 5, 2011

Driver Presario V6000 Win 7

finiti VIII [More] swatches of the lip 66 paletaa

Hi girls!
As I see it has had "success" lip palette and some you asked me if I could do more swatches I leave another entry with some of them and the questions that I have done in the post's comments above, that but I edited and answered, I think many of you have not seen, so I I leave and then move on to the colors =)

QUESTIONS

- How long? -> The length is very good, I apply it over a lip liner and then did a bit of gloss but depends on the day, sometimes I like to go with matte lips.
- Blues .. as you use them, as glare or mixed? -> The Blues have not used, neither these nor the gold or silver, but use them I thought of using them for shade in cream before the dust, to give more intensity =)
- What texture are you? Are you very pegajositos?? -> They are very creamy, cool spread with a brush but without being sticky, I assimilated into the texture of Nyx, but the mate is less creamy than those with glitter.
- Do you take her in the bag when you go? -> It's in my bag because they usually do not need it, ie, I hold the lipstick enough to throw all night, if carried underneath a lip pencil. All you retouch (if I) is the gloss.
The color 10 is crossed out because I did not like leaving the picture!


No. 7
This is a pink color with golden sparkles, is very discreet and also beautiful.




No. 8
This is an orange with golden flashes, is what we call a tune "frost"



No. 9
This one is a coral tone, the picture looks pink but it is between pink and orange



No. 11
This is a purple glitter but on the lips like a fuchsia, is very nice



No. 12
Estee garnet mate without any flash or glitter, it looks lovely for Pin-ups =)











how bad I feel her lips are painted in some photos, did last night with the hose pointed at my face and could not manage without glasses much hehe.

I leave a pic of one of the blue paint, gold and silver, that you may see that you can use a cream shadow perfectly = D


I hope you have enjoyed these other colors and you think of using these last three shade in cream. I think the gold will not give me very good result because it is too creomoso, but all is to try =)

besazo a tod @ s !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment