Sunday, February 6, 2011

Shores Coconut Oil In Uk

Prodotti

Hello gorgeous!
I am with the eighth installment of "Prodotti finiti" ! Mother, if I believed that I would not spend so many products!

***** -> ♥ ♥ I LOVE
**** * -> For what its worth, is nice!
*** ** -> there are better
The
** *** -> not worth pa 'na'
* **** -> I hate
***** -> I hate to death!



Cleansing Wipes "Primark"

- Do I like?: Nothing at all.

- I repeat?: Yes, because I have no choice, I have another package ..
- PROS: come quite impregnated into the product.
- CONS: stings me in the face
- PRICE: € 1.50 a pack with 2 packages.
* There is a typo in the photo are for sensitive skin *


Féria Dye Preference "L'oreal"
- Do I like?: I love it!

- I repeat?: Yes, I have it clear!
- PROS: Leave a beautiful color even with the darkest natural hair color and shine it gives is awesome.
- CONS: not find any, I'm crazy!
- PRICE: 6'95 € in mercadona.

Balancing shampoo "Deliplus"

- Do I like?: Well .....

- I repeat?: No, I like to try to prevent hair does not get used
- PROS: I quite like the smell
- CONS: said it was for roots but I was still fat fatty noting
- PRICE: 1.70 € in mercadona.

Balm repairman "Yves Rocher"

- Do I like?: I love it!

- I repeat?: Yes, I imagine that someday I will!
- PROS: moisturizes very well and the smell is delicious
- CONS: not find any.
- PRICE: It was an offer from a khol and balm for 3 €

Gel candy and coffee "Black Tulip"

- Do I like?: Phew requeteencanta me!!

- I repeat?: of course I do!
- PROS: has a smell that makes you want to eat it. There are also chocolate and mint!
- CONS: No!
- PRICE: I do not remember the price.

Cleanser biphasic "Yves Rocher"
- Do I like?: is an essential for me but now I'm trying others.
- I repeat?: I have another whole took an offer 2x1
- PROS: Removes makeup well, you do not rub.
- CONS: may leave the area a tad oily but that is something I do not care.
- PRICE: I do not remember.


Deodorant Cream "Astor"
- Do I like?: Not bad for what it is xD

- I repeat?: not even know if
sell it
- PROS: I missed him after the shower and I liked it because not smell anything enduring.
- CONS: No cons
- PRICE: I do not know, that was a sign

Thermal Protector "Deliplus"
- DO I LIKE? : This very well

- I repeat?: Yes, it is imperative for me to wear a protective dry my hair before and planchármelo.
- PROS: Protects fine hair.
- CONS: None
- PRICE: No idea, I guess around 2 €.
And here the last installment, I think I really like tickets to many so I'll because I spent making products hehe. Also I think are things that are within reach if not all, of the vast majority of you.
A very very big kiss for tod @ s!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment