Thursday, February 3, 2011

Paint Idea For Hallway

Review: Ebay Lip Palette 66

Hi girls!
I bring you a review that looked interesting to me, let me know if you served or not = P

is the palette of 66 lip, initially to create the blog entry I made a with a small review of the pallets had, but I wanted to do a more complete showing you some applied lip lip (although the photos are not to throw rockets .. I hate my camera!)

The palette consists of matte lipstick with glitter and metallic, it also has transparent glosses and some with glitter.
As a matter of "special" is that it has a white lip, I gather it is for other lip mecl and rinse. It has some blue used to mix with lipstick, and create the illusion of teeth white, the truth is that I have not tried. It also has a gold and a silver lip, I have not succeeded in proving either.
These sores have to be applied with a brush and carefully, being so creamy we can tease out the lip and makeup.

have a long life, what I do first is to outline the lips with a pencil and then apply the lipstick and so much more harsh.
As negative point I do not like the smell but not a strong smell that once we have applied the lipstick on her lips to the nose reaches us, but if you approach the smell palette especially because if I do not like.
the positive side, being so compact a pallet can carry us travel so we need not have to opt for certain colors, but here we have 66 more who want to mix colors.
not weigh anything, which facilitates better shipping =)
Most pigmented lip a lot, which pigments are slightly less purple in the third row from the top right, the 4 Moradita there, do not leave intense color on the lips but a very subtle hint of purple.



Now I show some of the colors in the palette are numbered in order of appearance

No. 1
is a bright pink, mate. It reminds me of Eyeka Lipstastick Loud Mouth of tone and also the London Gloss Eyeka Soho in tone, two products that I love!


No. 2
This is one of my favorite tunes is a darker fuchsia as above, is one of the lipsticks that contain glitter.




No. 3
This sore is also mate, is a clear gum pink, reminds me of labial Nyx "Strawberry Milk"
is very creamy and pigmented lot.

No. 4
This is a very intense red would use to make a Pin-Up look is beautiful.



No. 5
This comes in the picture raspberry but it is a garnet a little darker than the previous one, a red blood as it were, it is also dull and very creamy .

No. 6
This is one of the brown, not that I favor and do not use brown, but I taught him for that if you like =), one of which is metallic and as you see looks nice.













lip
All are applied with a single layer, if we apply a more intense color more =)

- WHERE CAN YOU GET?: I bought on Ebay seller
Abestlife
- Prices?: It took me about 12 € about what makes each lip out at € 0.18, a pretty good price, do not you think?
- DO YOU RECOMMEND?: At 100%, has a value for money and is a pretty good product that works perfectly.
- I repeat?: I think I'll lip for a long time with this palette, but if you spend if repeated.
EDIT FOR ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS THAT I HAVE DONE IN THE COMMENTS =)

- How long? -> The length is very good, I apply it over a lip liner and then did a bit of gloss but depends on the day, sometimes I like to go with matte lips.
- Blues .. as you use them, as glare or mixed? -> The Blues have not used, neither these nor the gold or silver, but use them I thought of using them for shade in cream before the dust, to give more intensity =)
- What texture are you? Are you very pegajositos?? -> They are very creamy, cool spread with a brush but without being sticky, I assimilated into the texture of Nyx, but the mate is less creamy than those with glitter.
- Do you take her in the bag when you go? -> It's in my bag because they usually do not need it, ie, I hold the lipstick enough to throw all night, if carried underneath a lip pencil. All you retouch (if I) is the gloss.

I leave a pic of one of the blue paint, gold and silver, that you may see that you can use cream shade perfectly = D

See if you've resolved the duditas you had hehe.
I hope you like it and served mainly to see if you urge to buy it because well worth


0 comments:

Post a Comment