Sunday, February 13, 2011

How Cervix Feels Before Menstruation

Happy Valentine! [For those who hold secret!]

small Hello!
begins the week ... This week I'm a little bit of slump, because if you did not know I'm very close to my best friend, I can not go a day without talking to him and this week has been to Andorra to ski, that means I'll be tooooooooda the week without knowing it so that Andorra is another country ... so to see how they face ... hehe.

Well, changing the subject, I told you that I never celebrated Valentine's basically because I think "San Consumerism" , it seems that it is obligatory to give away something just because it is February 14 ...
Yesterday I surprised my boy with a gift but he says it's for Valentine's Day! I had it long ago, I do not know ... = P

And this is ...

One of the things I had on my list for Reyes ... hehe


is so cute with rombitos in the area ...
And I love the detail of the strap is "mate" Here a servant
happier than a licorice !!!!!


Behold the cute little light! is green!


celebrating "Ye this day? that you have given?

A big kiss to everyone and happy week s !!!!! Hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment