Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Windows 7 Davicom Cnet Cn200 Ethernet Driver

Favorites of the Month (January)

Hello beautiful!
Today I come to speak of my favorites of the month, a little late but hey, better late than never, right?. Some I've used them several times, another one because I have not given more time but is still favorite hehe. There I
:
- Essence Mask Maximum Definition: The mask that I used daily because of Eyeka I was heavy. I like it because it defines and separates and is very easy or facial. € 2.99
in Bodybell / Juteco / Maquillalia / Makeup mania
- Duo smokey eyes "Purple maniac" Essence : This I have used a few times and I really like, I've used both the powder like a cream and a good PREBASIC does not make me fold. The Clarita is precious. € 2.99 in Bodybell / Juteco / Maquillalia / Makeup mania

- Elf corrector palette : This also use it daily for the green to dark circles and redness. Seal it with translucent powder Deliplus and do well, I'm using every day to spend at once hehe.
Elf 3'80 € in UK (now in Spain ...)
- matte bronzing powder Essence: These powders am using to outline and I really like it are not very dark and it mates, leaving a fairly natural.
I do not know the price because I played in a lottery.
- Gloss "Berry Sorbet" Essence: This is one of my favorite glosses. Leave a rosy glow and it smells nice and knows a great time hehe. € 1.49
in Bodybell / Juteco / Maquillalia / Makeup mania
- Eyeliner "Black Mania" Essence : This pencil is the one I use daily to the waterline and lasts me a lot, I I bought another when I come and test it but when I comment that I love! 1'99 € in Bodybell / Juteco / Maquillalia / Makeup
mania

- Lip "GEM" Nyx : This lipstick I've used it once because I have not gone out much this month. It is a bright pink "fluorescent" is a peculiar color. Looks nice. It is mate, has a kind of flash do not know very well defined. If you have a chance to see him in person will not leave you indifferent hehe.
I do not know what they cost Nyx lipstick loose because I bought a pack of 12.

- eyebrow pencil Deliplus illuminator : This pen will always use for the eyebrows and to illuminate the arch of the eyebrow. I'm doing pretty well. € 2.25 in mercadona.

- Outline Deliplus eyes: This product is also used daily, morning and evening. Makes me very hydrated the area, that attenuates bags and dark circles do not know why I'm having a lot of bags or eyecup.

- Vanilla Monogotas of Deliplus : This cologne I bought recently but has since become my favorite and I think it will last. I was given this month by the smell of vanilla (I also bought the gel). The smell is very rich but sickly thing I haha love. 3'80 €
Mercadona


As you know, Click on the photos for a closer look =)


I have to clarify that not all these products oponiones and are based on me, that what I'm doing well / badly to another person does not have RIEF well! Obviously ... but just in case xD.
I hope you liked it and as always, helped.

Do you have any of this? Is it also one of your favorites?

A very strong besote tod @ s !

0 comments:

Post a Comment