Monday, February 7, 2011

Why Do I Have A Puss Bubble In My Mouth

Review: Pencil Avon Super Shock

Hi girls!
comprita Today I come with another that I really wanted but I was disappointed ... = (
I tell you a little. A few weeks ago I read in the Blog Make-up by Maryland on Avon eyeliner pencil enduring long hours at the waterline but not having Avon "by hand" I forgot one little ... a couple of weeks, Maria (Makeupzonenet) where we recommended a facebook ebay seller had these pencils in a pack that came at a good price and also said it was great .. so without thinking I visited the seller and me was with a pack of 3.
I arrived on Friday but I have not made a review in terms weekends because I have not put much time the pencil so I could not be very objective, so I opted to do the "experiment" a day of class is at most I'm with him ...
The pen itself looks normal, but says it is a texture of "gel liner ...

The three in their boxes ....


The packalling is cute ...


De cerquita ...

And here the "experiment", the "before" is at 8.30 am and the "after" is at 16:00 pm, as you can see, it is almost cleared and only the "leftovers" for so to speak .. maybe it's because I cry a lot the eye and not being waterproof ...


I leave the seller if you are interested you:

- Pack of two
- Pack of three


Moving on ... I'm worried about my eyelashes, lately I notice I have very few, and my guess is that is me out mascara every day, do you, who do you think? Can it be so?.
I read that castor oil and almond oil are good to grow healthy and longer, do I recommend?, For now, at home I have almond oil but is the Deliplus and I think it is pure, while with him to prove someone advise me better .. I'm quite worried because I love my eyelashes ... HELP!!

Porfirian I hope you will help me Porfirian! and that the review has served you for better or for worse, if you you've got this pen you tell me that this is going to see if I'm weird .. hehe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment