Sunday, February 20, 2011

Wrestling Submission Holds For Women

Ebay Haul

stuff Hello!
Today I come with another lollipops, but this complete lol. 88 is the neutral. The truth is that I'm not anything but neutral but I think it never hurts to have a well for day to day and could find very natural colors that are very wearable.

palette I bought on ebay a seller of China (and not xD) and the truth is it was super cheap price went great, so I took it.

Palette: 1'24 €
Shipping: 6'29 €

And it took about 20 days or so.

say I'm delighted with it and I feel that I will take quite match =)


His pigmentation, for the price it is fantastic. The finger can be a bit dusty but once put it away and looks good, with good PREBASIC have to be luxury = D


Big kiss a tod @ s !! Hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment