Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lolİtas Paysİtes

An alternative to gift on Valentine

kukis! Today
not you come to speak of no makeup hehe. I do not know if you know it, but another of my passions are crafts, create new things, invent, be original ... And as Valentine's Day is approaching and we've never been to celebrate this date, my churro and I. .. it occurred to me to do a little something myself, because although I do not like Valentine's Day, if I am a romanticona .. hehe. This is what I have done:



What I have to decorate inside and put a few words ...

A bit more closed to you appreciate the detail of the heart ...







I liked? Here's the video of the process =) is a Mexican girl (I think).


If you like, I leave your blog, is fantastic: Craftingeek *

Hope you like, that I appeared my "churropostal? inside I have thought to put some pictures and write nice stuff lol.

big kiss to all !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment