Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Rent A Basketball Courtnj

Review: Dry Express Drops of Essence

Hello beautiful!

Today I come with a review of a product that I asked with great enthusiasm and I must say that I was not disappointed at all!, Is a marvel. How do I speak?, From instant drying drops of Essence, or if we want to pedants, the Express Dry Drops xD.

is a colorless, odorless liquid at the contact with the enamel dries instantly (no kidding)


This is the bottle above, the truth is it's great, when I spend what destine Mixing Medium to throw the home, which I did an entry =)
trickle has a small and highly accurate, to me I used to drop the entire nail because I have fairly small, so it will last me forever.


- WHERE CAN YOU GET?: Essence In the stands, but I've seen that Madrid is not never got to see so I had to ask Maquillalia
- Prices?: Cuesta 2'49 €.
- DO YOU RECOMMEND?: At 100%, has a value for money and is a pretty good product that works perfectly.
- I repeat?: If I recommend it is clear that yes, I just hope I do not take you off Maquillalia because it is the only way I have to get Essence hehe.

I hope you have helped, if you have that you will tell me that because I'm stoked xD

Many kisses to tod @ s !!!!! Hello

0 comments:

Post a Comment